A Suzanne production:
Some Work Finally?
Published at Friday, October 23, 2009, 7:11 AM

As usual, I haven't been working much. On top of that, I'm having my exams at the moment. Sadly, there wasn't anything interesting that I wrote this time around for my language exams, except for my English Essay, titled "Secrets", where I wrote some cheesy teenage story. Yes, yes, it was just a split second thing.

On the other hand, I'm glad my exams are coming to an end! And that's at the end of October! And that means November is coming along with the holidays! And that means... oh crap... NaNoWriMo.

NaNoWriMo, the National Novel Writing Month is held in November every year. National meaning the whole world. In this month, NaNoWriMo participants attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Yes, FIFTY THOUSAND WORDS! You'll be cracking your brains and writing tons of crap. The goal of the project is quantity, not quality. To push yourself to the limits and achieve the unachievable. You have to ignore all mistakes and force yourself to write at least 1,667 words per day to achieve this goal.

The website is here: http://www.nanowrimo.org

For all those who were following me, you would know that I have attempted this in 2007 and 2008, and was the reason why I made this blog last year. And for all those who really really knows me, you know that I have procrastinated and utterly phailed at both attempts, the former, 9,000 words and the latter, 12,000 words. :D I'm not planning to do 15,000 words this year, I'm planning to go for the 50,000.

I haven't had any big ideas or brainchild yet, but I'm planning to do this year rewriting my Ragnarok Online-based fiction story which has been in planning and production for YEARS now. Hopefully, this project will help me make a progress in it, once and for all. :D

So, please, please, PLEASE. Gimme input, comments, criticisms, and lots of kicks on the butt. I really hope I'll get it this year. So watch out this space!

Labels: ,

Library

October 2008 November 2008 February 2009 April 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2011 November 2011

WriMoMeter

Thinking Box

Credits

ArancioGrafica o ArancioMacchia che dir si voglia per il template. Erick Luis per l'immagine dell'header. Bullets di Goldenweb e brushes creati da Scary8511. Splinder e Altervista per l'hosting.